By Alan W. Cafruny,Magnus Ryner
Contributions by: Baastian van Apeldoorn, Hans-Jürgen Bieling, Alan W. Cafruny, Ben Clift, Stephen Gill, Colin Hay, Otto Holman, Henk Overbeek, Kees van der Pijl, Magnus Ryner, Thorsten Schulten, Giles Scott-Smith, Leila Simona Talani, and Matthew Watson.
Read or Download A Ruined Fortress?: Neoliberal Hegemony and Transformation in Europe (Governance in Europe Series) PDF
Similar government books
Observe: this can be a shortened model of the unique, hardcover paintings. References were got rid of. This e-book addresses matters with regards to the constitution of neighborhood executive: the determinants of consolidation and the aptitude influence of consolidation on neighborhood govt spending. it is a slim venture and leaves vital components of neighborhood govt reform for destiny research.
Towns have led how to wrestle weather swap via making plans and enforcing weather mitigation and variation rules. those neighborhood efforts transcend nationwide obstacles. towns are forming transnational networks to reinforce their understandings and practices for weather rules. not like nationwide governments that experience quite a few stumbling blocks to deal with international weather swap within the overseas and nationwide point, towns became major overseas actors within the box of diplomacy and environmental governance.
Cybercrime impacts over 1 million humans world wide an afternoon, and cyber assaults on public associations and companies are expanding. This booklet interrogates the eu Union's evolving cybersecurity rules and approach and argues that whereas growth is being made, a lot continues to be performed to make sure a safe and resilient our on-line world sooner or later.
Multi-institutional governance architectures are more and more universal in global politics, but how do they evolve over the years? This ebook develops a clean conceptual technique by way of distinguishing major sorts of institutional switch and via providing the strategic context in which governments make judgements concerning foreign cooperation because the major using issue.
- The Global Recession and China's Political Economy (China in Transformation)
- Dominicans in New York City: Power From the Margins (Latino Communities: Emerging Voices - Political, Social, Cultural and Legal Issues)
- The Maritime Dimension of European Security: Seapower and the European Union (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics)
- Marriage and Values in Public Policy: Conflicts in the UK, the US and Australia (Routledge Studies in Governance and Public Policy)
- The Formula for Economic Growth on Main Street America (ASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy)
- Policy change in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: How EU institutions matter (Routledge Studies on Government and the European Union)
Extra resources for A Ruined Fortress?: Neoliberal Hegemony and Transformation in Europe (Governance in Europe Series)
A Ruined Fortress?: Neoliberal Hegemony and Transformation in Europe (Governance in Europe Series) by Alan W. Cafruny,Magnus Ryner