By Rong Ping Wang
This publication offers a accomplished review of the chalcogenide glass technology and diverse purposes in accordance with the glasses. It begins with a assessment at the glass-forming skill of varied platforms, by way of a dialogue at the structural and actual houses of varied chalcolgenide glasses and their software in built-in optics. The chapters were contributed by means of sought after specialists from around the world, and for this reason, the booklet offers the hot study advances within the zone. This ebook will attract somebody who's fascinated about glass technology and know-how and glass application.
Read or Download Amorphous Chalcogenides: Advances and Applications PDF
Similar solid-state physics books
No description to be had
Matters with regards to the high-K gate dielectric are one of the maximum demanding situations for the evolving overseas know-how Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS). greater than simply an ancient evaluation, this booklet will verify prior and current ways relating to scaling the gate dielectric and their impression, in addition to the inventive instructions and impending demanding situations that would outline the way forward for gate dielectric scaling know-how.
Soften quenching—the approach to quenching from the liquid state—provides new possibilities for generating complex fabrics with a different mix of houses. within the means of soften quenching, attainment of serious cooling premiums can produce particular structural states of the fabric. Nanocrystalline fabrics produced by means of soften quenching are labeled as nanomaterials not just through their nanoscale structural parts but in addition via the consequences those parts have at the houses of the fabric.
This booklet addresses the piezoresistance in p-type 3C-SiC, which it investigates utilizing experimental characterization and theoretical research. The gauge issue, the piezoresistive coefficients in two-terminal and four-terminal resistors, the comparability among unmarried crystalline and nanocrystalline SiC, besides the temperature dependence of the piezoresistive impression in p-type 3C-SiC also are mentioned.
- Topological Microfluidics: Nematic Liquid Crystals and Nematic Colloids in Microfluidic Environment (Springer Theses)
- Sands, Powders, and Grains: An Introduction to the Physics of Granular Materials (Partially Ordered Systems)
- Accurate Condensed-Phase Quantum Chemistry (Computation in Chemistry)
- Polymerphysik: Eine physikalische Beschreibung von Elastomeren und ihren anwendungsrelevanten Eigenschaften (German Edition)
- Phosphate Phosphors for Solid-State Lighting (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Localized Excitations in Nonlinear Complex Systems: Current State of the Art and Future Perspectives: 7 (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity)
Additional info for Amorphous Chalcogenides: Advances and Applications
Amorphous Chalcogenides: Advances and Applications by Rong Ping Wang