By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics instantly highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, developments and extra. those talents will consultant you to serious insights that motivate motion out of your facts. With this ebook, you'll turn into knowledgeable utilizing SAS visible Analytics to offer facts and leads to customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and studies, you'll create visualizations which exhibit transparent and actionable insights for any measurement and sort of knowledge.
This publication principally makes a speciality of the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is offered on either 9.4 and SAS Viya systems. every one model is taken into account the most recent unlock, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; as a result, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and may glance time-honored. This ebook covers new good points of every and critical changes among the 2.
With this e-book, you'll learn the way to:
- construct your first record utilizing the SAS visible Analytics dressmaker
- organize a dashboard and confirm the easiest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial items so as to add position analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of information visualizations
- arrange and cargo your info with the SAS visible Analytics info Builder
- research info with a number of concepts, together with forecasting, notice clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your atmosphere for issues similar to scalability, availability, and potency among parts of your SAS software program deployment and information providers
Read or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Bayesian networks and determination graphs are formal graphical languages for illustration and conversation of choice situations requiring reasoning less than uncertainty. Their strengths are two-sided. it's easy for people to build and comprehend them, and while communicated to a working laptop or computer, they could simply be compiled.
An important potential of intelligence is the power to benefit. An artificially clever procedure that may examine do not have to be programmed for each eventuality; it could possibly adapt to its altering setting and stipulations simply as organic platforms do. Illustrating Evolutionary Computation with Mathematica introduces evolutionary computation to the technically savvy reader who needs to discover this interesting and more and more vital box.
This quantity constitutes the refereed lawsuits of theSecond overseas Workshop on complex Methodologies for Bayesian Networks,AMBN 2015, held in Yokohama, Japan, in November 2015. The 18 revised complete papers and six invited abstractspresented have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from various submissions.
The target of Kai Zhang and his study is to evaluate the present method tracking and fault detection (PM-FD) tools. His goal is to supply feedback and information for selecting applicable PM-FD equipment, as the functionality evaluate research for PM-FD tools has develop into a space of curiosity in either lecturers and undefined.
- Big and Complex Data Analysis: Methodologies and Applications (Contributions to Statistics)
- A Course in Mathematical Statistics and Large Sample Theory (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- R for SAS and SPSS Users (Statistics and Computing)
- Algorithmic Game Theory: 8th International Symposium, SAGT 2015, Saarbrücken, Germany, September 28-30, 2015. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Learning to Rank for Information Retrieval
- Stochastic Models for Fault Tolerance: Restart, Rejuvenation and Checkpointing
Extra info for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data
An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data by Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller