By Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the following new release of Genetic Engineering explains cutting-edge advances within the swiftly constructing quarter of molecular biotechnology, the know-how of the hot millennium. made out of chapters authored through top specialists of their respective fields, this authoritative reference text:
- Highlights the most recent omics-based instruments and techniques utilized in glossy biotechnology
- Explains how a number of molecular biology applied sciences can be utilized to advance transgenic crops and the way these vegetation can meet transforming into nutrients and plant-derived product demands
- Discusses chloroplast gene expression platforms, mitochondrial omics, plant sensible genomics, and whole-genome resequencing for crop improvement
- Explores plant–microbe and plant–insect interactions affecting plant defense and productivity
- Covers animal types, pharmacogenomics, human tissue banking, and the molecular prognosis of ailments corresponding to cervical melanoma, weight problems, and diabetes
- Examines the molecular features of viral ailments, creation of business commodities utilizing viral biotechnology, and biotechnological makes use of of magnetic nanoparticles
- Describes using biotechnology within the nutrients, chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental conservation, and renewable power sectors
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: the following iteration of Genetic Engineering serves as a springboard for brand new discoveries in molecular biology and its purposes. therefore, this e-book is a useful source for college students and researchers of molecular biotechnology.
Read Online or Download Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) PDF
Best biotechnology books
Many sorts of recent, advanced ailments are always being chanced on, which leaves scientists with little selection yet to include cutting edge equipment for controlling the invasion of life-threatening difficulties. using nanotechnology has given scientists a chance to create nanomaterials which could support doctors in diagnosing and treating difficulties quick and successfully.
With the expanding world wide incidence of tissue harm, there's an pressing, growing to be call for for tissue engineering fabrics to imitate autologous tissue for surgical fix. Many makes an attempt were made to supply long-lasting, biocompatible implants. to beat the mechanical and organic boundaries of man-made implants, the improvement of local macromolecule-based 3D substitutes as choices has been the most recent concentration.
People face the problem of manufacturing adequate nutrients to satisfy the calls for imposed by means of financial, organic and agricultural components: emerging inhabitants; emerging source of revenue; and an expectation of upper caliber nutrients and a extra assorted vitamin; reducing volume of land to be had for nutrition creation; reducing environmental effect of agricultural practices and conserving biodiversity.
This publication highlights the results of nanotechnology in plant sciences, rather its power to enhance foodstuff and agricultural structures, via cutting edge, green techniques, and therefore to extend plant productiveness. subject matters comprise a number of facets of nanomaterials: biophysical and biochemical homes; tools of remedy, detection and quantification; equipment of quantifying the uptake of nanomaterials and their translocation and accumulation in crops.
- Biocatalysis in Oil Refining (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis)
- Taschenatlas der Biotechnologie und Gentechnik (German Edition)
- Plant Biotechnology for Health: From Secondary Metabolites to Molecular Farming
- New and Developing Sources of Food Proteins
- Biotechnology of Filamentous Fungi: Technology and Products (The Biotechnology Series)
- Blue Biotechnology: From Gene to Bioactive Product (Progress in Molecular and Subcellular Biology)
Additional info for Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases)
Applied Molecular Biotechnology: The Next Generation of Genetic Engineering (100 Cases) by Muhammad Sarwar Khan,Iqrar Ahmad Khan,Debmalya Barh