By Gianfranco Pistoia
* includes an in depth bibliography
* comprises hardly mentioned subject matters, comparable to battery assortment and recycling
* good illustrated and straightforward to read
Read or Download Batteries for Portable Devices PDF
Best solid-state physics books
No description on hand
Matters with regards to the high-K gate dielectric are one of the maximum demanding situations for the evolving overseas know-how Roadmap for Semiconductors (ITRS). greater than simply an old evaluation, this publication will determine past and current methods relating to scaling the gate dielectric and their impression, in addition to the inventive instructions and coming near near demanding situations that might outline the way forward for gate dielectric scaling expertise.
Soften quenching—the approach to quenching from the liquid state—provides new possibilities for generating complicated fabrics with a different blend of houses. within the technique of soften quenching, attainment of severe cooling premiums can produce particular structural states of the fabric. Nanocrystalline fabrics produced via soften quenching are categorized as nanomaterials not just by means of their nanoscale structural components but in addition by means of the consequences those parts have at the houses of the fabric.
This e-book addresses the piezoresistance in p-type 3C-SiC, which it investigates utilizing experimental characterization and theoretical research. The gauge issue, the piezoresistive coefficients in two-terminal and four-terminal resistors, the comparability among unmarried crystalline and nanocrystalline SiC, in addition to the temperature dependence of the piezoresistive influence in p-type 3C-SiC also are mentioned.
- Ultracold Bosonic and Fermionic Gases (Contemporary Concepts of Condensed Matter Science)
- Solid-Liquid Separation (Butterworths Monographs in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
- Fundamentals of Soft Matter Science
- Diffusion of Reactive Molecules in Solids and Melts
- Low Thermal Expansion Glass Ceramics (Schott Series on Glass and Glass Ceramics)
Extra resources for Batteries for Portable Devices
Batteries for Portable Devices by Gianfranco Pistoia